Come learn about natural approaches to menopause, how to make high quality herbal medicinal extracts, how Slow Money Entrepreneurs are making it work, or how to make balms for the body. Come to a Sexy Spring Fling or rent (affordably) space for your next workshop or meeting. The Commons was created as a community space where we can all come to share and gain new skills. In the heart of Fort Greene, this gem of a place even hosts a weekly year-round indoor farmer’s market. The Commons is also the host for our July summer camp! We will be cooking on site, and returning from our daily adventures in the city at other farms, gardens markets and parks to enjoy the Commons’ own abundant roof garden. Come visit and learn something new!
- Sample summer camp at our FREE workshop with Construction Kids this Saturday! facebook.com/events/3603230… 14 hours ago
- RT @NYCzerowaste: This is great to see! Way to go @PAVESchools! twitter.com/butter_beans/s… 6 days ago
- @SchoolFoodWell @NYCzerowaste we couldn't agree more! 6 days ago
- Spotted! Students @PAVESchools are #composting in the cafeteria with @NYCzerowaste bins. Nice work! 👏#schoollunch https://t.co/42OsHZjyXu 1 week ago
- can't wait to celebrate Italian food heritage tomorrow with @isbrooklyn using day old bread #panzanella salad… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
after school agriculture calories cooking classes cooking with kids exercise families fast food featured articles Food & Farm program Food for thought food politics food waste gardens giving healthy food healthy lifestyle holiday home remedies let's move local food lunch time news and happenings nutrition raising children recipes school food seasonal seasonal celebrations seasonal food of the month summer camp Uncategorized wellness