Dr. David Katz – a man we appreciate for his dedication to public health, has just launched a support system to make exercising in the midst of our busy lives, easier. Activity Bursts Everywhere (ABE for fitness) are available online and show fitness experts giving you a 4-8 minute burst of exercise that can be done whether you are at home, in your office, in a waiting room, at the park – just about anywhere you might find yourself with a few minutes to spare. Co-workers routinely go out for cigarette breaks, or go down the hall for a coffee break – what if you and the folks you spend your days with took quick activity breaks instead? You would probably get a few more laughs in your day along with some muscle tone. Activity breaks work wonders for kids when there is a concentration overload, adults are no less susceptible. Check out this site and try one out. I just spent 4 minutes on my core and feel great!
- Healthy bodies grow healthy minds. - Flora McKay, Dir of Community & Nutrition @butter_beans #SchoolLunch https://t.co/LIpfFBaODG 1 day ago
- we're hiring experienced food service professionals to work in our schools! email us firstname.lastname@example.org butterbeanskitchen.com/employment/ 1 day ago
- RT @butter_beans: Thank you for the warm welcome! We're so excited for the school year ahead- and so happy your son enjoyed his lunch! http… 4 days ago
- Thank you for the warm welcome! We're so excited for the school year ahead- and so happy your son enjoyed his lunch! twitter.com/boyzruleourwrl… 5 days ago
- Colorful variety of #realfood at lunch today! #eastharlemwellness https://t.co/aHO43RCKIs 1 week ago
after school agriculture calories cooking classes cooking with kids exercise families fast food featured articles Food & Farm program Food for thought food politics food waste gardens giving healthy food healthy lifestyle holiday home remedies let's move local food lunch time news and happenings nutrition raising children recipes school food seasonal seasonal celebrations seasonal food of the month summer camp Uncategorized wellness