Our cafeteria’s serve not only nutritious lunches, but also nutrition education! Along with our monthly table tops filled with recipes, healthy + seasonal eating tips and nutrition + wellness information for our children to read, we also integrate food labels into the cafeteria. Our labels depict how a certain ingredient grows in nature, along with allergen information (which is also indicated on our school-wide menus). We understand what it’s like to have children with food allergies, so we wanted to make it as easy as possible for our children to chose what to eat each day. They love reading our food labels, and have found them to be a useful tool that aids them during their lunch experience.
- RT @Food_Tank: Reduce waste by reusing containers at the bulk section! Simple but effective. #nowaste #foodnotwaste https://t.co/oulUWomCRa 2 days ago
- Healthy bodies grow healthy minds. - Flora McKay, Dir of Community & Nutrition @butter_beans #SchoolLunch https://t.co/LIpfFBaODG 5 days ago
- we're hiring experienced food service professionals to work in our schools! email us firstname.lastname@example.org butterbeanskitchen.com/employment/ 5 days ago
- RT @butter_beans: Thank you for the warm welcome! We're so excited for the school year ahead- and so happy your son enjoyed his lunch! http… 1 week ago
- Thank you for the warm welcome! We're so excited for the school year ahead- and so happy your son enjoyed his lunch! twitter.com/boyzruleourwrl… 1 week ago
after school agriculture calories cooking classes cooking with kids exercise families fast food featured articles Food & Farm program Food for thought food politics food waste gardens giving healthy food healthy lifestyle holiday home remedies let's move local food lunch time news and happenings nutrition raising children recipes school food seasonal seasonal celebrations seasonal food of the month summer camp Uncategorized wellness