Our cafeteria’s serve not only nutritious lunches, but also nutrition education! Along with our monthly table tops filled with recipes, healthy + seasonal eating tips and nutrition + wellness information for our children to read, we also integrate food labels into the cafeteria. Our labels depict how a certain ingredient grows in nature, along with allergen information (which is also indicated on our school-wide menus). We understand what it’s like to have children with food allergies, so we wanted to make it as easy as possible for our children to chose what to eat each day. They love reading our food labels, and have found them to be a useful tool that aids them during their lunch experience.
- let’s send love to our mother’s who have birthed us into this beautiful world #MothersDay butterbeanskitchen.com/blog/happy-mot… https://t.co/BNHajAukyH 4 hours ago
- Delectable cornflake crusted chicken for lunch yesterday! @Harvestland #protein #schoolfood https://t.co/unFJ9fLeaY 5 hours ago
- Colorful fruit #salad for lunch today! #nutritious #schoolfood https://t.co/96gS81nyeU 5 hours ago
- Butter Beans Cooking Class E-Recipe:@Global Spotlight on Mexico! Black Bean Tostadas & Fruit Guac - eepurl.com/bZ16Fj 2 days ago
- We're very grateful to YOU @TheHOPEProgram. You inspire us! twitter.com/thehopeprogram… 5 days ago
after school agriculture calories cooking classes cooking with kids exercise families fast food featured articles Food & Farm program Food for thought food politics food waste gardens giving healthy food healthy lifestyle holiday home remedies let's move local food lunch time news and happenings nutrition raising children recipes school food seasonal seasonal celebrations seasonal food of the month summer camp Uncategorized wellness