Want to elevate your everyday strawberry experience? Whip up some homemade whipped cream! Start with organic whipping cream, then pull out your manual mixer, or your whisk and put your kid(s) to whisk! Turn on some music, and while your child(ren) are whipping, prep dinner while they prep dessert. First some bubbles will form, and eventually you will get peaks, and perfect cream. As you go, add a small amount of maple syrup for a touch of sweetness, and serve with your ready-to-dip berries. Yum!
- Sample summer camp at our FREE workshop with Construction Kids this Saturday! facebook.com/events/3603230… 1 day ago
- RT @NYCzerowaste: This is great to see! Way to go @PAVESchools! twitter.com/butter_beans/s… 1 week ago
- @SchoolFoodWell @NYCzerowaste we couldn't agree more! 1 week ago
- Spotted! Students @PAVESchools are #composting in the cafeteria with @NYCzerowaste bins. Nice work! 👏#schoollunch https://t.co/42OsHZjyXu 1 week ago
- can't wait to celebrate Italian food heritage tomorrow with @isbrooklyn using day old bread #panzanella salad… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
after school agriculture calories cooking classes cooking with kids exercise families fast food featured articles Food & Farm program Food for thought food politics food waste gardens giving healthy food healthy lifestyle holiday home remedies let's move local food lunch time news and happenings nutrition raising children recipes school food seasonal seasonal celebrations seasonal food of the month summer camp Uncategorized wellness