At camp, we learn all about the food cycle, from sprouting seeds, composting and harvesting fresh produce from local rooftop farms, to writing our very own cookbooks. As the weeks progress our campers have explored farmer’s markets, created their own pickles and preserves, and have made bread and ice cream from scratch!
Our campers learn expert kitchen skills from local chefs, take tours of cheese caves, and trips to master chocolate makers. They also have plenty of opportunities to play outside, and go foraging and berry picking at summer’s peak.
We are offering an early bird special on our camp tuition: sign up by October 31st and receive 15% off camp tuition. Camp runs throughout July & August. For more information visit our website for our printable and online registration form.
Here are some additional details that may help answer some of your questions:
- Camp runs from 9am-4pm
- Camp date are: Monday, July 8th to Friday, August 16th.
- We offer pick up and drop off in Brooklyn or Manhattan.
- Campers are 6-12 years old.
- We offer early care from 8-9am and after-care from 4-5pm.
- Our daily fee includes a morning snack and home cooked lunch, 1 camp t-shirt, transportation to and from trips, and all activity materials.
- Click here for payment details.