Transform your ordinary carrots into this unordinary salad.
It’s more delicious than you could ever imagine!
Recipe adapted from George Mateljan
Serves 3-4 Prep time: 3 minutes Total time: 15 minutes
- 6 medium-sized carrots, cut into thick pieces
- 1/2 tbsp parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds or sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- olive oil to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil in steamer with a tight fitting lid.
- Steam carrots in basket until al denté.
- Chop rest of ingredients and toss with carrots, enjoy!!